Saturday, June 11, 2016

Teeshirts with art designed by Jose Juan Lara Jr. (XL and 2XL)

Artistic expression can be found in many ways and for me it’s painting with vibrant colors the overt spiritual image of the feminine (and sometimes the masculine).  Yet, the She remains the constant presence in my art.  I find Her inspiration in the pages of fashion magazines, comic books, and the heritage of my community.  It’s a process lead by rudimentary instinct to see a blank canvas and the invisible shows me whom they want to be and every acrylic splatter and smeared line is part of their birth.  And, yes, every painting has its own spirit and attitude mixed with my own.  Some have names and some resist to be “titled” and let their existence communicate what needs to be seen and felt.  Some demand to be enhanced by digital intervention and some are content being photographed as is and some remain without witnesses except for myself.  - Jose Juan Lara Jr.








2XL 

Jose Juan Lara Jr's blog: calaveraart 

shopcoffee.bigcartel to purchase a tee.  :-)









No comments:

Post a Comment